Tuesday, May 3, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog


Blogging.  It’s been my New Year’s resolution for the last two years. Why two years, you ask? Because I haven’t started one yet, even though I really want to. It’s not that I don’t have the desire, the ideas or the funny things going on in my life to write about- because believe me, I could write several times a day it seems. What’s holding me up is that I can’t decide what I want the focus of my blog to be. How am I going to stand out and what would people want to tune in every day to read? Is it my passion for young professionals and getting them involved in the community, my love for comfort food cooking, finding new restaurants and businesses opening around the Des Moines metro- or maybe my love for extreme couponing (yes, I’m one of those crazy coupon ladies!).  
 
Whatever I chose to blog about I’ll be sure to let you know. I guess there’s always next year… 

Here are some of my daily blog reads:  

 
What blogs do you tune in to? 
Where do you find your inspiration to blog?

Erica A. Andersen
New View President
Business Development at Veridian Credit Union


1 comment: