Friday, May 13, 2011

June 3rd – Networking on the Green @ the Principal Charity Classic

I’ve never been on a golf course.  
I’ve been near them, but never on one. 
I’ve been to the driving range a couple of times.  
It didn’t go well.  I dug a hole about 4 inches deep with the golf club.  Not on purpose.  It’s not as if I was literally digging with a golf club.  But that’s funny…if you’re 6 years old, not 26.

All that being said, I’m still really excited for the June 3rd Networking on the Green event.  New View is partnering with the Principal Charity Classic to provide a unique venue for a networking event.  Not to mention, there will be CEO’s participating in a panel discussion – that means prepare your questions, everyone!  (By the way, I nearly typed ‘y’all’ instead of ‘everyone’ just now, but then I realized I can’t get away with it).
Here’s hoping no one at the Networking on the Green event gets judged on their golf skills, otherwise I’m done for. 

It’s only $30 (only 100 available tickets) and here’s what that gets you:

* Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony at Gino’s West Glen (includes FREE lunch) – Free food = I’m in.

* Shuttle from Gino’s to the Glen Oaks Clubhouse and back

* 1 VIP Parking Pass – if you don’t take the Gino’s shuttle

* 1 Networking on the Green Admission

            - 2:00pm Arrive – lower level Glen Oaks Club House
            -2:30pm Keynote Speaker
            -3:00pm Introduction of Executives
            -3:10pm Panel Discussion with Executives
            -4:15pm Open Networking
            -5:00pm Concert (See  below)

The Envy Corps - http://www.theenvycorps.com/ 

* 2 drink tickets.

You can check out more here:  Networking on the Green 

See you then!

Lindsey Mathews
New View Outreach Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment